World War 1 Regulation U.S. Army Air Service Flying Pilot Black Coat
Inspired by the World War 1 time period's Fashion and trend, we have made the perfect replica of the U.S Army Leather antique Black Coat. This Leather Army uniform coat has been a top trend during the world war times and was widely popular among high ranking officers. This U.S army Leather coat is an awesome pick for you aviators and pilots out there. This Leather Three Quarter Coat is also a great outerwear to counter the cold weather while keeping that classy look of yours. Features: Two Front Flap Pockets, Leather Belt Included. Four Button-Down Front Closure. Shoulder Epaulets And Epaulets On Cuff. Polyester Inside Lining with inside pocket. Long Lapel Collars. 100% Genuine Cow hide Leather100 % Genuine Leather with many options,
World War I Jacket, on display in the Early Years Gallery at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force. We are making replica of this jacket.
- 100% Genuine leather
- Three Quarter Aviator Style Color: Black
- Two Front Flap Pockets And Leather Belt Included
- Four Button-Down Front Closure And Shoulder Epaulets along with Epaulets On Cuff
- Polyester Inside Lining with inside pocket
- All Items are made by experts At SouthBeachLeather.